Skip to main content

Hobbies but no time!

Hi hi hi, It's been a long time since the last time here. I know I am probably not your model, besides writing my blog in English makes it not easy to scroll down. 



Today I am talking about Hobbies and how to back to your hobbies while your schedule is crowded like a shit.

1. Know Your Hobbies 

    You need to list your favorite 10 hobbies and if you wanna try sth in the future related to this field

    My 10 are [Walking, Dancing, Reading, Learning, Writing, Domino, Complete words, Sports, Problem Solving]

    and I wanted to learn chess. 

2. Get The Best 3 Out of Them

    After listing your hobbies go rank them with stars, what your good at, and so on. Should we quiet any of the last 10? I don't think so. 

3. You Just Need to Focus

    I do like Dancing but I have no time to learn it. So, You put your hobbies and choose 1 or 2 to learn more about it. for example, the learnable hobbies from mine are [Dancing, Learning, Complete words, sports, problem-solving, Domino]

Now, think does any of those hobbies complete each other? "Learning is a general-purpose and thing I do in my life could be learning" 

S1 = [Dancing and Sports]

S2=  [Problem-solving and Domino]

S3 = [Complete words]

Now, we have 3 different sets, you must evaluate each set with a number 


I give marks for what I really need and I am gonna evacuate each set now.


Now, I will choose between S1 and S2 for this month. as this month crowded I am going to spend more time this month on the S1, Dance and Sports


Wait for my next topic I'll talk about my challenges with this one. I hope you all make the same with your hobbies. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miserable

 This one word could describe my life right now. I am writing this because of the last book I read talking about how to re-organize your life. 32 days ago, my dad has gone. In the beginning, I couldn't cry. Now, I can't stop crying about everything. Everything reminds me of him. His favorite stuff became my nightmare. I dream of him every day, too. One week from his death, I took my exams. I didn't remember how I did in them. I knew they were not how I supposed to do, but I am not aware of how I did. I wish I could have cried when he passed. I wanted to cry a lot but I didn't have the ability to face myself with the fact of his death.  He died between my shoulders. I just saw his color turned to yellow like how my grandpa seemed before death. I heard my brother told him some prayers that a person says before death and I just shouted at him to stop. I spent time squeezing his feet to make him shocked. I even talked to him, I said don't go, don't leave me, not now

MaharaTech: Network Course Summary

I knew it's a long time since my last post. In this post I will try to summarize most of the concepts of MaharaTech Network Course .  The Course Works for beginners and It lasts for 1 hour. If you are a beginner I tell you to plan for this course well. You should schedule 2 hours a day for 5/8 days to get the ultimate benefits of it.  There are 3 main Chapters and I will summarize them so you may return to this post in case you wanted to revise.  Introduction to Computer Networks ISO/OSI Model (7 Layers) TCP/IP Protocol Suite 1.  Introduction to Computer Networks a. Physical layer converts data from 01's to the electrical or optical or electromagnetic image.  b. Datalink layer consists of logical link control to convert, reliable, and flow the data from buckets to frames and preserve the data, resend missing messages. The other is MAC which adds the sender and receiver's physical addresses.  c. Network layer takes segments and converts them to packets. add the header and lo

How to upload your work on Github (Easy and Fast)

I had a problem with uploading any of my work on Github. Amr El-Naggar, A friend of mine, helped me to upload it fast.  Here we go! Consider this is the file I want to take some project from to upload on my Github:  Click on the bar to write sth new:  Write "cmd" to pop up your command shell Open your Github Profile > Repositories > New > write the name > Create Copy the URL  Back to your Command shell and write:  (only the first time)  git init git add . git commit -m "Any message to say what you have done in this commit" (only the first time)  git remote add origin xxxxxxxxx (replace xxx with the link of the repo, ex: https://github.com/MennaEwas/Numerical-Labs)  git push -u origin master if you edited any files: git add . git commit -m "Any message to say what you have done in this commit" git push -u origin master You can easily copy and paste the lines You have to see Done!  Check the uploaded Files:  Note: If you want to upload just one p