Skip to main content

My First year in CSE

I always wanted to be in Computer Science. I never tried to challenge myself in this area, too.
I felt like I always have this barrier not to go through it. I'm so happy that in the previous 4 months I pushed myself fast and strongly to go in this field. There is a lot of paths in front of me. 


I was afraid that most of the students around me in my department have skills more than me. They are so smart and hardworking, too. 



In these 4 months I've tried to: 

1. get 4 stars in problem-solving on Hackerrank


2. publish my first website on GitHub
3. edit my account on LinkedIn
4. start my program in frontend development on Coursera
5. take more than a course on C
6. Start a course related to computer architecture. 
7. Start reading about Deep Learning


But, How under quarantine I could do all of that. 

First of all, I knew how this is a competitive field. 
1. I put a counter to know how much time I have before graduation. 
2. I decided to focus on just one field for 8 months or less but discovering as much as I can in it.
3. I spend 1 hr every day to study this field. 

I've Picked frontend development to be my Career, So follow me to know more about my life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miserable

 This one word could describe my life right now. I am writing this because of the last book I read talking about how to re-organize your life. 32 days ago, my dad has gone. In the beginning, I couldn't cry. Now, I can't stop crying about everything. Everything reminds me of him. His favorite stuff became my nightmare. I dream of him every day, too. One week from his death, I took my exams. I didn't remember how I did in them. I knew they were not how I supposed to do, but I am not aware of how I did. I wish I could have cried when he passed. I wanted to cry a lot but I didn't have the ability to face myself with the fact of his death.  He died between my shoulders. I just saw his color turned to yellow like how my grandpa seemed before death. I heard my brother told him some prayers that a person says before death and I just shouted at him to stop. I spent time squeezing his feet to make him shocked. I even talked to him, I said don't go, don't leave me, not now...

Inputs and Outputs in Python 3

Recently, I was training on some libraries in Python 3 and I noticed that the most difficult was not the questions, but the way you are going to take your input and present your output.  So, I'd like to show some ways I've learned and it may help you, too.  1. Lists:  Taking separated input like:  2 3 4 5 6 7 and put them into the list can be done by map function:  a = list (map(int, input().split())) or  a = tuple(map(int, input().split())) same if inputs are float - I will say that you don't need to do the same if the inputs were string! because the string is easily added into a list like:  a = input().split() < it put them directly into a list>  ___________________________ If you'll take 2 separated numbers and you are going to use just one of them, so:  you may use one of those ways:  n, m = list(map(int, input().split()) ) and use them by their names n, m, and so on.  or you can use:  p = input().split() them if yo...

Hobbies but no time!

Hi hi hi, It's been a long time since the last time here. I know I am probably not your model, besides writing my blog in English makes it not easy to scroll down.  Today I am talking about Hobbies and how to back to your hobbies while your schedule is crowded like a shit. 1. Know Your Hobbies      You need to list your favorite 10 hobbies and if you wanna try sth in the future related to this field     My 10 are [Walking, Dancing, Reading, Learning, Writing, Domino, Complete words, Sports, Problem Solving]     and I wanted to learn chess.  2. Get The Best 3 Out of Them     After listing your hobbies go rank them with stars, what your good at, and so on. Should we quiet any of the last 10? I don't think so.  3. You Just Need to Focus     I do like Dancing but I have no time to learn it. So, You put your hobbies and choose 1 or 2 to learn more about it. for example, the learnable hobbies from mine are [Dancing, Learnin...