Skip to main content

Back to Track

Hello guys, It's been a long time since we last talked. I want to mention that I'm doing very well now. Reorganize my life and it works. I wanted to commit suicide, but "Omar" my friend helped me to get these ideas away from my head. I did very badly in my exams, but Merna, Hana, Maria, Omar, and Ziad helped me to go through this difficult period in my life.

During my exams, I've gotten two acceptance mails. One for an international competition called YouNoodle and to be honest I never thought about it. 
The second was for Google Developer Student Club leadership.


I always considered this position as a normal volunteering position which is going to help me increase my network and nothing but a network. 

No. no it is not just about it, friends. They started the training while my exams so, I feel so late. They offered us many courses and labs... 
What makes me happy is the Study Jam they provide. we used a platform called Qwiklabs.
It is crazy to be surrounded by people who have the same interest and less time to accomplish tasks and quests to get a T-shirt and a Certificate. 


I wanna apply this Study Jam in everything I'm leaning, I will talk about this point later.

Now, Look! I've chosen my track to be Machine Learning and I want to accomplish all the quests in the track. Right now, I'm just preparing for it. I will share with you the core info I got as we used to, friends. 

Are you Ready? 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Miserable

 This one word could describe my life right now. I am writing this because of the last book I read talking about how to re-organize your life. 32 days ago, my dad has gone. In the beginning, I couldn't cry. Now, I can't stop crying about everything. Everything reminds me of him. His favorite stuff became my nightmare. I dream of him every day, too. One week from his death, I took my exams. I didn't remember how I did in them. I knew they were not how I supposed to do, but I am not aware of how I did. I wish I could have cried when he passed. I wanted to cry a lot but I didn't have the ability to face myself with the fact of his death.  He died between my shoulders. I just saw his color turned to yellow like how my grandpa seemed before death. I heard my brother told him some prayers that a person says before death and I just shouted at him to stop. I spent time squeezing his feet to make him shocked. I even talked to him, I said don't go, don't leave me, not now...

Inputs and Outputs in Python 3

Recently, I was training on some libraries in Python 3 and I noticed that the most difficult was not the questions, but the way you are going to take your input and present your output.  So, I'd like to show some ways I've learned and it may help you, too.  1. Lists:  Taking separated input like:  2 3 4 5 6 7 and put them into the list can be done by map function:  a = list (map(int, input().split())) or  a = tuple(map(int, input().split())) same if inputs are float - I will say that you don't need to do the same if the inputs were string! because the string is easily added into a list like:  a = input().split() < it put them directly into a list>  ___________________________ If you'll take 2 separated numbers and you are going to use just one of them, so:  you may use one of those ways:  n, m = list(map(int, input().split()) ) and use them by their names n, m, and so on.  or you can use:  p = input().split() them if yo...

Hobbies but no time!

Hi hi hi, It's been a long time since the last time here. I know I am probably not your model, besides writing my blog in English makes it not easy to scroll down.  Today I am talking about Hobbies and how to back to your hobbies while your schedule is crowded like a shit. 1. Know Your Hobbies      You need to list your favorite 10 hobbies and if you wanna try sth in the future related to this field     My 10 are [Walking, Dancing, Reading, Learning, Writing, Domino, Complete words, Sports, Problem Solving]     and I wanted to learn chess.  2. Get The Best 3 Out of Them     After listing your hobbies go rank them with stars, what your good at, and so on. Should we quiet any of the last 10? I don't think so.  3. You Just Need to Focus     I do like Dancing but I have no time to learn it. So, You put your hobbies and choose 1 or 2 to learn more about it. for example, the learnable hobbies from mine are [Dancing, Learnin...