Skip to main content

In love with your bestie?

Few weeks ago I received a question on my ask.fm account from someone who falls in love with his/her best friend.


In the first time the question scares me! I've never expected that someone can love his best friend in this way.

In the same week, I've fallen in love with my best friend. I don't know how I made this kind of mistake. This kind of love maybe the purist love ever. When you choose to love your best friend, the one you spend most of your time with, it is difficult to explain but it is harder to conceal.

When you love your best friend you admire his bad before his good. You've seen the worst side of him, you know every mistake in his life, you know how hurts if you lose him and how meaningless is your life without him.


Is it wrong to love him? Indeed, you don't feel you instantly love him, It is just occasional feeling. Sometimes you observe his eyes to make sure he will never look at anyone else but you. Sometimes else you try so hard to make him happy with anyone else.

It is wrong if once you feel something you tell him. Falling in love in the first time doesn't mean you are going to love him forever.


You know he deserves someone else and any brilliant girl should love his smile and the way he talks. Any strong beautiful lady can't ignore his bright eyes. Therefore, you can't be the selfish. You have to forget everything because feeling hard because of concealing your love, is better than feeling hard because of losing your best gorgeous friend.

"You may read it. I want you to know that it wasn't a choice to love you as I pretended".

Comments

  1. Best friends (BFFs) are basically married minus the sex. ��
    in a non-serious way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Miserable

 This one word could describe my life right now. I am writing this because of the last book I read talking about how to re-organize your life. 32 days ago, my dad has gone. In the beginning, I couldn't cry. Now, I can't stop crying about everything. Everything reminds me of him. His favorite stuff became my nightmare. I dream of him every day, too. One week from his death, I took my exams. I didn't remember how I did in them. I knew they were not how I supposed to do, but I am not aware of how I did. I wish I could have cried when he passed. I wanted to cry a lot but I didn't have the ability to face myself with the fact of his death.  He died between my shoulders. I just saw his color turned to yellow like how my grandpa seemed before death. I heard my brother told him some prayers that a person says before death and I just shouted at him to stop. I spent time squeezing his feet to make him shocked. I even talked to him, I said don't go, don't leave me, not now...

Inputs and Outputs in Python 3

Recently, I was training on some libraries in Python 3 and I noticed that the most difficult was not the questions, but the way you are going to take your input and present your output.  So, I'd like to show some ways I've learned and it may help you, too.  1. Lists:  Taking separated input like:  2 3 4 5 6 7 and put them into the list can be done by map function:  a = list (map(int, input().split())) or  a = tuple(map(int, input().split())) same if inputs are float - I will say that you don't need to do the same if the inputs were string! because the string is easily added into a list like:  a = input().split() < it put them directly into a list>  ___________________________ If you'll take 2 separated numbers and you are going to use just one of them, so:  you may use one of those ways:  n, m = list(map(int, input().split()) ) and use them by their names n, m, and so on.  or you can use:  p = input().split() them if yo...

Hobbies but no time!

Hi hi hi, It's been a long time since the last time here. I know I am probably not your model, besides writing my blog in English makes it not easy to scroll down.  Today I am talking about Hobbies and how to back to your hobbies while your schedule is crowded like a shit. 1. Know Your Hobbies      You need to list your favorite 10 hobbies and if you wanna try sth in the future related to this field     My 10 are [Walking, Dancing, Reading, Learning, Writing, Domino, Complete words, Sports, Problem Solving]     and I wanted to learn chess.  2. Get The Best 3 Out of Them     After listing your hobbies go rank them with stars, what your good at, and so on. Should we quiet any of the last 10? I don't think so.  3. You Just Need to Focus     I do like Dancing but I have no time to learn it. So, You put your hobbies and choose 1 or 2 to learn more about it. for example, the learnable hobbies from mine are [Dancing, Learnin...