Skip to main content

Fate degree

The world became unfolding before our eyes.

 THE BIG GHOST! "Global warming". 


Listen up! 

Historically, there are two ice ages. One of them was in the Middle Ages form the 12th to 14th centuries, followed by a "little ice age" lasts at the early 19th century, but here we are, 1998 was the warmest year in the warmest decade in the warmest century of the last millennium. Therefore, Scientist predicts the Overhasty end for this Earth and creatures thereon. 




Is the greenhouse effect can be considered as the worst phenomena? Unusually, No. The greenhouse has many unexpected advantages and before you misunderstanding, this explanation of the issue. "THE GREENHOUSE" is essential for our life on this Earth, Greenhouse main gases are Water Vapor and carbon dioxide (co2), without these two gases the surface of our lovely Earth will be covered and become frozen. Certain gases in the atmosphere trap heat radiated from the Earth's surface, preventing it from escaping back into space.  

Not all of that is dangerous, but the only thing causes fears, is the subsequences of the greenhouse effect. How its feedbacks caused by melting ice, increasing water vapor and ocean temperature changes, which is able to turn this Earth into an unimaginable place.


What we are facing and, what the coming generations will face, can be considered as "man-made climate". We have to admit that "The hot get hotter", maybe animals die or maybe plants disappear. We took responsibility on this entire universe, we are the controllers here on this Earth, What we decide now can save the coming generation and the current universe. Just remember that "Nothing is inevitable."

For more information check the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miserable

 This one word could describe my life right now. I am writing this because of the last book I read talking about how to re-organize your life. 32 days ago, my dad has gone. In the beginning, I couldn't cry. Now, I can't stop crying about everything. Everything reminds me of him. His favorite stuff became my nightmare. I dream of him every day, too. One week from his death, I took my exams. I didn't remember how I did in them. I knew they were not how I supposed to do, but I am not aware of how I did. I wish I could have cried when he passed. I wanted to cry a lot but I didn't have the ability to face myself with the fact of his death.  He died between my shoulders. I just saw his color turned to yellow like how my grandpa seemed before death. I heard my brother told him some prayers that a person says before death and I just shouted at him to stop. I spent time squeezing his feet to make him shocked. I even talked to him, I said don't go, don't leave me, not now...

Inputs and Outputs in Python 3

Recently, I was training on some libraries in Python 3 and I noticed that the most difficult was not the questions, but the way you are going to take your input and present your output.  So, I'd like to show some ways I've learned and it may help you, too.  1. Lists:  Taking separated input like:  2 3 4 5 6 7 and put them into the list can be done by map function:  a = list (map(int, input().split())) or  a = tuple(map(int, input().split())) same if inputs are float - I will say that you don't need to do the same if the inputs were string! because the string is easily added into a list like:  a = input().split() < it put them directly into a list>  ___________________________ If you'll take 2 separated numbers and you are going to use just one of them, so:  you may use one of those ways:  n, m = list(map(int, input().split()) ) and use them by their names n, m, and so on.  or you can use:  p = input().split() them if yo...

Hobbies but no time!

Hi hi hi, It's been a long time since the last time here. I know I am probably not your model, besides writing my blog in English makes it not easy to scroll down.  Today I am talking about Hobbies and how to back to your hobbies while your schedule is crowded like a shit. 1. Know Your Hobbies      You need to list your favorite 10 hobbies and if you wanna try sth in the future related to this field     My 10 are [Walking, Dancing, Reading, Learning, Writing, Domino, Complete words, Sports, Problem Solving]     and I wanted to learn chess.  2. Get The Best 3 Out of Them     After listing your hobbies go rank them with stars, what your good at, and so on. Should we quiet any of the last 10? I don't think so.  3. You Just Need to Focus     I do like Dancing but I have no time to learn it. So, You put your hobbies and choose 1 or 2 to learn more about it. for example, the learnable hobbies from mine are [Dancing, Learnin...